This is a non-personal services contract to provide Administrative, Analyst and Advisor
Services that shall support the Bureau of European and Eurasian Affairs. The United States
Government shall not exercise any supervision or control over contractor personnel, who are the
service providers performing the services described herein. The contracted service providers
shall be accountable solely to the Contractor who, in turn, is responsible to the Government.
Education and/or Experience:
• High school diploma and must have a minimum of five (5) years office experience and
supporting high level officials.
• A Bachelor’s college degree in Office Management, Business Administration, or other
related field together with four (4) years of office management experience.
• Must have at least an Active Secret Clearance with the ability to acquire a Top Secret is
required for this position
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
• Ability to communicate professionally with all levels of employees;
• Excellent written and oral communication skills are necessary to produce and deliver
quality training programs;
• Knowledge of Windows, Power Point, Word and Excel or similar programs required;
• High-level of effective interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal plus
organization and presentation skills;
• Analyze facts contained in applications, documentary evidence, affidavits, and
• Research policy and regulatory material to determine requirements for specific situations;
• Develop additional information or evidence;
• Reach timely and correct conclusions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT: The physical demands described here
are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Needs ability to use a keyboard to enter and retrieve data.
- Must be able to lift 5-20 pounds.
- Remaining in a stationary position, often standing, or sitting for prolonged periods.
- Moving about to accomplish tasks or moving from one worksite to another.
- Local travel and Conus/Oconus may be required.
THE MAASAI GROUP, LLC. does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age,
disability, or veteran status in provision of services or employment opportunities and benefits. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment.
|Job Category||Administrative, Executive|