PLACE OF PERFORMANCE: Washington, DC (Telework at customer’s discretion).
SCOPE: Considered to have significant institutional knowledge of relevant subject matter. Provides high level advice, develops and submits analyses of proposed processes in response to complex problems/issues. Constantly and independently evaluates and updates best practices. Provides advice and/or assistance to senior and executive-level agency officials on issues with relevant subject matter. Able to work with complete independence and without supervision. Provides draft reports and documents that require little to no editing and has the communication skills required to report analyses/findings to senior agency officials.
- Must be a US citizen.
- Must be able to obtain a security clearance.
- At least 15 years of work experience preferred (can potentially be traded out for significant education qualifications).
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: These positions may require handling confidential information in an appropriate manner. Customer interactions must be handled with diplomacy and tact. Individual must be able to gauge the customer’s technical ability and communicate with them in appropriate technical or non-technical language in a non-condescending manner.
DECISION MAKING/JUDGEMENT: This position involves projects and/or assignments requiring considerable decision-making authority regarding procedures, plans, and schedules. Although there are sometimes problem-solving guidelines for problems, there are no existing procedures or instructions for those problems. Ability to work independently or in a team setting is necessary.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Needs the ability to use a keyboard to enter and retrieve data.
- Must have good eyesight to view computer monitor and phone.
- Must be able to lift 5-20 pounds.
- Remaining in a stationary position, often standing, or sitting for prolonged periods.
- Moving about to accomplish tasks or moving from one worksite to another.
- Local travel and possibly CONUS/OCONUS travel may be required.
To apply, please visit https://themaasaigroup.com/careers/
|Job Category||Business Development|