PLACE OF PERFORMANCE: Washington, DC, (Hybrid-In office 2 days a week)
SCOPE: The Program Support Specialist will be responsible for the efficient office administrative operations and functions. and liaison between other offices. The qualified candidate will serve as a liaison between offices and will be responsible for coordinating data calls, record keeping/reporting, travel schedules, conference room schedules and executing the day-to-day office operations.
All TMG employees will need to meet the requirements set forth in Executive Order 14042 and the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force Guidance requiring all covered contractor personnel to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- US Citizen
- Active SECRET security clearance
- High school diploma and must have a minimum of five (3) years office experience and supporting high level officials OR 4 years of directly related administrative and technical experience
- Experience with EZ and E2 Travel Systems
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work in a fast paced office environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, and Teams, ZOOM, and WebEx platforms
- 2-5 years of experience managing Federal travel
- Experience with Federal Travel Systems
- Intermediate level knowledge of Federal Travel Regulations (FTR) and Joint Travel Regulations (JTR)
- Has a thorough understanding of travel policies and regulations, CONUS and OCONUS.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Program Support – Responsibilities will also include a broad range of program support activities including but not limited to:
- Track assigned tasks and monitor progress and/or overdue action items
- Prepare various analytical reports and draft administrative and policy documentation;
- Create and update PowerPoint presentations for ongoing projects and briefings
- Maintain various spreadsheet reports to assist in data analysis for senior management
- Draft and process electronic country clearance (eCC) requests for travelers both contract and government personnel
- Assist in the preparation of policy documentation and disseminate to appropriate Front Office personnel
- Devise and maintain a systematic approach to the organization’s Shared drives document repository and update information posted on SharePoint sites, as required;
- Perform Front Office liaison activities and facilitate communication across organizations
- Review and analyze program history to identify issues or trends which may have bearing in determination of future program direction for discussion
- Assist in the identification, development, and tracking of internal and customer focused policies and procedures for cross-cutting issues
- Track staff assignments, advising managers of progress and/or overdue action items
- Prepare a variety of analytical reports, memoranda, and written materials on various
- administrative and policy issues
- Produce a variety of reports, tracks suspense actions, produces charts, create specialized databases, or prepare presentation materials from software programs
Office Administration – Responsibilities will also include a broad range of office administrative activities including but not limited to:
- Provide administrative and management support to senior management;
- Review, edit, draft, and prepare executive documentation, letters, memorandums, interoffice communications, confidential reports and other correspondence, as needed
- Review internal and external communications for consistency and distribute approved documentation to appropriate personnel, as directed
- Prepare and publish meeting agenda, travel arrangements, setup internal/external meetings/appointments, perform staff time and attendance and reporting, manage and secure classified/SBU documents;
- Process incoming/outgoing personnel checklist, arrange conference room scheduling, perform office supply management duties;
- Provide special event coordination, escort visitors, process visitor building access, answer and route incoming/outgoing phone calls;
- Process and track personnel leave requests, monitor and track motor vehicle fleet monthly usage mileage and gas expenses;
- Coordinate and respond to data calls, and assist bureau staff on special projects;
- Collect, compile and coordinate processing of the Weekly Activities Reports (WARs) Assist with program management activities within the bureau directorate
- Perform travel coordination by preparing authorizations and making reservations for Government employees using E2 Travel Solutions application, as required;
- Record, draft and prepare meeting minutes, as required;
- Maintain, update and track multiple Outlook calendars and schedules;
- Track the annual employee performance evaluation reports and documents;
- Set-up the classified/unclassified Digital Video Conference (DVC) system and coordinate different time zone with regional (RIMC Directors) offices or missions abroad;
- Maintain proficiency in MS Office Suite, Visio, Outlook, and Project;
- Maintain expertise in managing SharePoint databases.
DECISION MAKING/JUDGEMENT: This position involves projects and/or assignments requiring considerable decision-making authority regarding procedures, processes, plans, and schedules. Ability to work independently or in a team setting is necessary.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Needs ability to use a keyboard to enter and retrieve data. .
- Must be able to lift 5-20 pounds.
- Remaining in a stationary position, often standing, or sitting for prolonged periods.
- Moving about to accomplish tasks or moving from one worksite to another.
- Local travel and CONUS/OCONUS may be required.