Scope of Work:
Program Analyst support to assist the Government in both routine operations and major projects. Day to day operations include providing subject matter expertise in handling all aspects of the Bureau inventory program for ECA, as well as the GPA, GEC, and R/PPR Bureaus and offices. This not only includes handling the receipt, logging, and distribution of equipment. bur in defining, recommending, and implementing process recommendations to the program. The .incumbent also serves as the liaison with mai1roorn and facilities management staff for all regulatory requirements, and regarding responsibilities to ensure ECA/EX/PAS operations successfully augment existing systems, as well as a “jack of all trades’· stepping in to provide support to each member of the Administrative Services Branch to augment their niche operations. This expertise and t1ex.ibi!ity to specialize in different Administrative Services Branch operations is critical to overall team success. The contractor also serves as the central Point of Contact (POC) for onboarding new customer offices into ECA operations, including those with high visibility Administrative Services needs such as the US Diplomacy Center (UDC).
Place of Performance: Washington D.C. (Telework Subject to Approval)
- Knowledge of the principles and methods applicable to researching, analyzing, writing, editing and presenting complex statutory or regulatory material and related issue/policy memoranda and interpretations.
- Knowledge and experience in evaluating and interpreting statutory and regulatory requirements and for determining the consistency of policies, standards directives, interpretatio11s, etc. related to those requirements.
- Knowledge and application of statistical darn analysis and data management software.
- Education and/or world’ experience related to statistical and research methodology.
- Experience in performance measurement, evaluation, surveying, and general use of metrics to track organizational performance, progress and goal attainment.
- Experience in database management and complex analyses or quantitative and qualitative data (involving various data sources) and results reporting.
- Ability to work with database applications.
- Experience in developing and implementing standard operating procedures (internal controls) for internal and external users.
- Experience in the formulating, writing, and implementing reporting mechanisms, policies, processes, and procedures.
- Experience in tracking document tlO\v and clearance processes and distribution of documents to appropriate personnel.
- Demonstrate ski]! in presenting logical and cogent oral presentations of results of analysis, including facts, issues, regulatory pri11ciples and provisions, and policy considerations – for a particular audience or for specific purposes.
- Experience in program administration, operating procedures, oversight and monitoring.
- Facility with standard software, including the complete Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, SharePoint), and an ability to learn and \work with other software, as well as database applications.
- Excellent, timely and precise organizational skills and multi-tasking abilities.
- Excellent critical and creative thinking and analytical skills.
- Excellent ,written and oral communication skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists the Government in the planning, coordinating, and implementation of Administrative Services Branch responsibilities related to space moves (including making all telecommunications provisions).
- Provides subject matter expertise on logistics and process improvements throughout the process any, when planning lessons learned for future operations.
DECISION MAKING/JUDGEMENT: This position involves projects and/or assignments requiring considerable decision-making authority regarding procedures, processes, plans, and schedules. Ability to work independently or in a team setting is necessary.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Needs ability to use a keyboard to enter and retrieve data. .
- Must be able to lift 5-20 pounds.
- Remaining in a stationary position, often standing, or sitting for prolonged periods.
- Moving about to accomplish tasks or moving from one worksite to another.
- Local travel may be required