PLACE OF PERFORMANCE: Paolo Alto, CA
SCOPE: The Maasai Group is looking for a Nursing Assistant for a Government Facility in Palo Alto, CA. Personnel will have use of all required patient care equipment, supplies, and computer access for performing services required by this contract. All services shall be provided in accordance with the specifications, terms and conditions contained herein.
All TMG employees will need to meet the requirements set forth in Executive Order 14042 and the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force Guidance requiring all covered contractor personnel to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- US Citizen
- NA’s shall have a minimum of 2 years recent experience
- CPR required
- Current, full, active and unrestricted licensure as a nursing assistant in a State, Territory, or Commonwealth (i.e., Puerto Rico) of the US or in the District of Colombia.
- All NAs have completed an accredited training course in nursing through the State of California and be currently certified in Basic Life Support (BLS).
- All continuing education courses required for maintaining certification must be kept up to date at all times.
- Shall provide documentation verifying current certification to the compliance office upon request..
- Personnel shall be technically proficient in the skills necessary to fulfill the government’s requirements, including the ability to speak, understand, read and write English fluently.
- Shall provide documents upon request of the Nursing Supervisor to verify current and ongoing competency, skills, certification and/or licensure related to the provision of care, treatment and/or services performed.
DECISION MAKING/JUDGEMENT: This position involves projects and/or assignments requiring considerable decision-making authority regarding procedures, processes, plans, and schedules. Ability to work independently or in a team setting is necessary.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Needs ability to use a keyboard to enter and retrieve data. .
- Must be able to lift 5-20 pounds.
- Remaining in a stationary position, often standing, or sitting for prolonged periods.
- Moving about to accomplish tasks or moving from one worksite to another.
- Local travel and CONUS/OCONUS may be required.
THE MAASAI GROUP, LLC. does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status in provision of services or employment opportunities and benefits. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
|Job Category||Health Care|